Tuesday 1 June 2010

Alice Cho: Something for the Summer


As I have been planning to go away for the summer on a couple of holidays (unfortunately I would like to take some time away) I thought it might me worthwhile to start creating small graphic journals as a sort of way of remembering my time at places but also as something I can use as a portfolio piece. Some of the Best examples of this I could find were by Alice Cho whom is part of the Cargo Collective group, similar I think to the Behance Network as a collective of design inspiration.
I love the visual quality of these, especially the application of type and colour within the Parisian book. As I plan on heading to croatia sailing for a couple of days I think something like this would document, especially the traveling very well and could be really interesting interpreted visually.

No comments:

Post a Comment