Monday 10 January 2011

Leeds College of Art Pop-up Shop

After weeks of planning the event it finally took place, the first ever Leeds College of Art Pop-up shop. Overall I was happy the event took place and was impressed by the amount and quality of work that was on offer. I feel that under different conditions that the shop could have done better on its promotion and been given a proper budget to work with, I felt as if I barely touched it and could have been better distributed. I also strongly feel that the amount of commission for the event was too high to be expected of students and I later found out that this was not discussed until much later after application.
This project is now available on my website which I've been trying to update with more work.

No comments:

Post a Comment