Thursday 17 February 2011

Contact From Stuart at wearethoughtful

Even after missing my actual portfolio surgery from the D&AD it seems to have paid off that Idid. I met with Rihannon James whom was the organiser of the event and she gave me a personal portfolio surgery. She then told me she would put me in touch with Stuart Price from Thoughtful (blog). Stuart emailed me today and seemed happy to give me some feedback and would eventually like to meet up some time.

"Firstly, apologies for not getting in touch sooner.

Rhiannon passed on your details to me and asked
if I could get in touch...I’ve just got a little distracted.

We’ve had a look at your work on the site and really
like your stuff. Good job.

The Types of Cities project was particularly nice.

I hope this doesn't come as too much bad news
but I'm afraid we're not in a position to offer
any placements at the moment.

But that's not to say we can't be of any help to you.
If you would like to meet up or Skype to talk about
your work or the industry or getting a job, just
let me know. Our door is always open.

Take care and remember, when it comes to getting
that first job it's usually a matter of time not talent,
so keep going.


Thoughtfully
Stuart"

Thank you Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment