Wednesday 6 April 2011

Placement Applications in Manchester

I've booked some time from work so I can concentrate on obtaining a placement and making the most of it. Due to changes in circumstances I have been looking more and more at working furthers away than Leeds and branching out my connections within the north in general.

Manchester is ideally located just a 30min train ride away from Dewsbury and alongside the likes of Leeds is it one of the biggest cities of design in the UK. I have found simply by searching online a vast number of design studios within Manchester. After searching through several I found a number of agencies I was interested in working for.

+ Creative Spark
+ Reform
+ True North

I've also set to email Dan at Brass to see about a placement there after my visit in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment