Wednesday 6 April 2011

Team Impression Visit & Application

I made a visit to team impression to have a look round their facilities, ask some questions about the printing processes and what kind of clients they work etc. I met with Ian who gave me a good show round the facilities. They're massive to say the least.

I was really intrigued in getting to know how Ian got into the printing business and it was that he worked his way up from doing typesetting back in the day to now conversing with clients. He showed me where bespoke finishings are handled by hand and after speaking to the receptionist I found that they could be an opening in one of the departments in foil-finishing as a helping hand. I responded by sending him an email, I am still in waiting of his reply. i may have to give him a ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment