Friday 8 April 2011

Interview and Results: Creative Spark

After the immense excitement of getting an interview with Creative Spark so soon, I had an interview on tuesday at 11:00. I arrived promptly, smartly dressed armed with a digital portfolio and some physical samples of my work in hand.



I met with Andy and Gemma and we immedietly got down to looking at my portfolio. They really seemed to like the work that I was producing and after showing some of the samples in particular the All Aboard Records posters they actually showed one to the Creative Director Neil. They loved it so much they kept it and I recieved a piece of printed work from them, one of Andy's risograph printed posters of a robot illustration series. I'll gladly put that on my wall.


In terms of placement they want me in next week for two weeks and back again in the summer. They also have offices in Leeds and London so I may be heading to london later on as well. They have a vacancy for a senior designer and to be honest I'll definitely be asking for more information next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment